- This event has passed.
Event Series: Credit Building Worshops – west central MO
Credit Building Workshop – BELTON
March 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This event has been canceled.
For direct credit building assistance, please contact the New Growth Women’s Business Center: 417-282-5936 or email@example.com.
Credit building workshops provide training and one-on-one assistance establishing and improving credit scores.
Sign up for this free in-person credit building workshop 4 p.m. Tuesday March 14 in Belton, MO. You will receive:
- Education on how to improve your credit score (first 30 minutes)
- Individual credit action planning sessions (sign up at the event for 15 minute sessions after introduction)
- $25 GAS CARD for each participant/family
A good credit score is necessary to access employment, housing, and bank financing, and for going into business. A good credit score also saves you money through lower borrowing costs, insurance rates, and more. It’s about moving more people and small businesses into the financial mainstream.LEARN MORE
- Participants should bring I.D. (e.g. Drivers License) so counselors can access your credit history for action planning.
- Tickets and gas cards are one per family.
- Childcare is not available.
Workshop organizers are the New Growth Women’s Business Center and Missouri Small Business Development Center with support from the U.S. Small Business Administration.