Credit building workshops provide training and one-on-one assistance establishing and improving credit scores.
At this free in-person credit building workshop, you will receive:
- Education on how to improve your credit score (first 30 minutes)
- Individual credit action planning sessions (sign up at the event for 15 minute sessions after introduction)
- $25 GAS CARD for each participant/family
- Participants should bring I.D. (e.g. Drivers License) so counselors can access your credit history for action planning.
- Tickets and gas cards are one per family.
- Childcare is not available.
Workshop organizers are the New Growth Women’s Business Center and Missouri Small Business Development Center with support from the U.S. Small Business Administration.