Save the Date! Farm to Fork Summit & Expo
March 3, 2023 - March 4, 2023
Join us March 3-4, 2023, for west central Missouri’s fifth-annual local foods get-together!
The Farm to Fork Summit and Expo is for:
- FARMERS who want to know more, from diversifying the family farm to supplying nearby schools and grocers.
- PEOPLE and ORGANIZATIONS interested in purchasing and making local foods an easy, everyday reality for all.
- BUSINESSES that make local food work, from supplying seeds and equipment to providing processing and distribution.
- COMMUNITIES interested in local food benefits ranging from good nutrition and good soil to more farm families on the land.
This year Farm to Fork takes place in Nevada, MO. It will expand to two days:
- Friday, March 3, is the Farm to Fork Summit. It’s a full day of knowledge-sharing sessions, farmer-buyer networking, and more!
- Saturday, March 4, is the Farm to Fork Expo. It features farm and food businesses with great products customers want and important goods and services that others in the business need.
Watch this spot for more information coming soon. Contact us with any questions at <info AT newgrowthmo.org> Please include the subject line: Farm to Fork.